Ennova is helping to change the construction industry (oil and gas, mining and resources) for the better, by tackling the challenges of construction productivity and improving the reliability of project delivery. We're doing this in close collaboration with our clients through a combination of our product Envision and the application of Agile and Lean work practices.
Ennova is seeking a Project Engineer to support the implementation of Envision on large and complex oil and gas, mining and power projects. The candidate will be ideally based in Brisbane, with capacity to travel and in some cases work a 14/7 roster for extended periods of time. When working on rosters there will be camp style accommodation and meals provided whilst working on site.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Providing engineering, systems and business process support in the implementation of Envision
- Providing training and coaching to support the implementation of Envision and associated work processes
- Supporting Envision development team with testing and development of new features
- Developing training materials (written, presentation, video)
- Responding to user support questions and problems
- Providing technical support to Envision users
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3 - 5 years construction engineering experience
- Good communication skills, comfortable working with all levels including executives and project team members
- A passion for improving productivity in the construction industry using technology and Lean construction principles
- A strong skills in MS.Excel
- Experience in scripting and writing software, although not required would be beneficial
- Primavera P6 experience beneficial
- Project Controls experience beneficial
- Experience within Oil/Gas and or Mining Industry highly advantageous
To register interest email Ennova at the address info[@]ennova.com.au.